Author Topic: Aika need to change....Or die  (Read 689 times)

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
Re: Aika need to change....Or die
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2017, 12:34:25 pm »
Yeah I wasn't ban for any programs because I never used one, you just have nubs crying because they are to lazy to move their fat fingers to spam W.R... I was faster than most player due to my ping.. and was reported by retarded players with pings in the 100(s) you saw my FPS u know I paid alot for my computer no one with a sht pc should be able to keep up...I had better pings. I had better fps I had a better computer. No should be able to keep up and they couldn't I paid for the best and because of that was fastest when it came to speed

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2017, 12:39:18 pm »
Unless!!! They counted Msi Afterburner..because that and other games are the only thing I use this gaming pc for

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2017, 12:50:57 pm »
Anyway this post wasn't made for topics like this but for the record I do play a few hours of aika a day and I do see what's going on...I never said pally are broken or not just saying it's there time to shine...I can qq about there def but it's only 5-7k more than a warr 8 def = 1 less damage so u do the math..but to be honest I really don't wanna hear about pally being op or anything because nothing will be done about it same thing like nothing was done about RM and Warr when for years...but your problem isn't with pally it's the game giving them sets that isn't for the class...I agree pally shouldn't be doing the damage they are currently doing they are not warr...they are tanks they shouldn't be able to be kill by just 1 person and shouldn't be able to dish out the damage they do..but the class isn't to blame it's the DPS set they have..and they really shouldn't have

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2017, 12:53:26 pm »
I will be adding the pally problem to this post

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2017, 01:06:27 pm »
u dont get banned for WR wr wr wr wr wr. lol u dont lose a whole account for wr wr wr wr. denile.

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2017, 01:09:26 pm »
and ya what u say about pally it should be tanky thats what its built for. its built to run . shield. reflect . escape.  yet it 1 hits +12 full max gear. which is unbalanced simply because no weakness. .. and no player has ever been banned for using wr wr wr wr wr . u lost ur pally account for more then just saying you run quickly man. That would not be acceptable excuse from a GM.

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2017, 01:16:11 pm »
im confused why u type big paragraph yet in the end where is DontEaTMyOreo ? still banned so? it was easy pally to kill anytime it was seen ur point ? im confused how to you got banned aswell. im not argueing there infact we laugh about why u would be banned. But on the other hand you dont have permanent banned for no reasons. I have been banned for alot of rudeness and spawn camping people for hours and i have never received permanent account ban ... which means u must of done something extreme to make GM ban permanent Lol.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2017, 02:05:19 pm »
Because people qq and decided not to raid when I'm active and was xeagor active at the time..player telling player to report me I can get on any account with 70 ms and out run anyone I have no problem making a video so show what I have up and still will sht on everyone and there 2008 pc

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2017, 02:15:47 pm »
ive been reported by everyone and im not perm banned lol

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: September 03, 2017, 11:42:36 am »
what is your current IGN oreo.

rmx_live

• View Profile