Author Topic: Aika need to change....Or die  (Read 294 times)

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
Aika need to change....Or die
« on: August 23, 2017, 02:36:04 pm »
i'm just going to start by listing a few thing that i would like to see changed in aika.. Later on i will go back i explain why they need to change.. i will be giving the pros and cons of each thing listed before i start a poll on each one.. i'm well aware that alone i can do little to nothing to make changes in aika so, we will all have to come together and make a vote on what we want and what we don't want..i highly doubt we would be ignored if everyone in the game wants the same thing...

1. Pricing Monitor

i think almost everyone in aika will agree with this that we need someone to Monitor the prices in aika..Because over the year i brought countless numbers of players into aika and they all left..not because of the pvp or lack of players it's because the pricing in this game.. is just cancer...and we need someone to monitor and tell player what they should be paying for items because.... 1.3Bil for 10k GBS....STOP THIS BS!!! I don't think players realize they are just forcing them self to work a lot harder for nothing! 1 LCE run = 1mil - 1.5mil maybe one of the best dungeon to make money if your soloing...  that will take you over 600 runs to make 10k Gbs...Lets say ur op af and using some next kind of speed hack and your able to do that dungeon in 5 mins. it will take you 5min x 600 = 2 days none-stop no sleep to make  10k GB.. stuff like this is why aika's new players don't stick around inflated prices are scaring them away... GBs are not worth that much... a year ago GBs were 80mil per 10k

2. Relic timer

the timer for relics need to be cut in half or better yet 2/3... i say this because having 6 hour timer for relic gives this game way to much down time.. ALOT of player log in look when relics are unbound and afk till that time.. this causes the whole aika to look inactive and dead.. little to no one play aika because they want to spend time doing pve... it's why everyone rushes to level and get their gear not to farm but to fight others and the  6 hour timers takes that away from players.. is why i'm suggesting the relic timer need to be cut in half or lowered in any way..

3. New texture pack

little to nothing really need to be said on why we need a new texture pack for aika.. aika been around from late 2008 and looks like it was made in 2004.. this game is long overdue for a texture update..and who know maybe it will attract some new comer..

4. Drop rate

just going to be honest with you guys here... the drop rate for aika online suck.. there is no other way around it..i been playing this game for years on end.. if i wasn't told cores can drop outside of a dungeon i wouldn't even know. and i killed over 10000 Mobs easy and nothing..the drop rate in this game is way to low...it makes farming in this game just cancer.. Drop rate needs to change because from what i seen and told.. it seems like aika has a drop rate of 0.00000000001% and that's if your lucky.. i would like to see and i'm sure when i say this everyone would like to see drop rate be increased by 30% to 50%...because even with the mark of hunter on you still don't get anything.

5. Events

most if not the event are blah...and cause more harm than good to the game... because of the event we been having over the year prices has gone up.... because events will drop item like crit resist 10 and give players no other way to get items like that unless they spend money in cash shop..making gold 100% useless in the game... we need event that reward players in EXP, Untradeable items, Monthly skins that can only be won from a event...all items besides skins should be able to drop from mobs..

6. Reinforcement rate

okay...this again... let me just start by adding this... the current Reinforcement rate
Current level 90 Reinforcement Rate                       What We want the Reinforcement Rate to Be

level 90 armor plus +1   100%                                level 90 armor plus +1   100%
level 90 armor plus +2   100%                                level 90 armor plus +2   100%
level 90 armor plus +3   100%                                level 90 armor plus +3   100%
level 90 armor plus +4   40%                                  level 90 armor plus +4   90%
level 90 armor plus +5   38%                                  level 90 armor plus +5   80%
level 90 armor plus +6   36%                                  level 90 armor plus +6   70%
level 90 armor plus +7   19%                                  level 90 armor plus +7   60%
level 90 armor plus +8    4%                                   level 90 armor plus +8   50%
level 90 armor plus +9    1%                                   level 90 armor plus +9   40%
level 90 armor plus +10  1%                                   level 90 armor plus +10  30%
level 90 armor plus +11  1%                                   level 90 armor plus +11  20%
level 90 armor plus +12  1%                                   level 90 armor plus +12  10%

on top of that i know everyone would like to be shown the percentage chance they have of reinforce/ plus their gear... what i'm suggesting here is for the plusin rate of all armor and weapon to be changed. there is NO con to this all players would benifit from it and players won't quit over failing to plus a armor part for the 80th time..

7. Temples/Guards

Needless to say...but i'm gonna have to say it...Temples and guards need more DPS and more Health it's 99 cap and players are hitting well over 100K melting temple and the guards in seconds..not only that but the guards around the temple should be able to detect the following skills, Predator and stealth.. me and the whole of aika is sick and tired of 1 rifleman being able to Open all the temples because of Stealth and Predator..what use to be a Fun raid and defence is turned into a boring game of hide and seek..all the guards should be able to detect rifleman..temple guards should be given a slowing effect of 5 seconds...Temples also need a 5 second timer when someone is trying to pull a relic this will hopefully stop players from solo pulling and causing problems like resetting while raiding/defending...
« Last Edit: August 23, 2017, 04:23:48 pm by Skillfullpally »

Darsia

• View Profile
Re: Aika need to change....Or die
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 05:41:11 pm »
Pve is dead. Nothing to farm, and no new dungens
Pvp is dead. Pallies broke the game. 1 good pally and 2 cls can open and td any relic even against 3 pts defending. It is too easy to td a relic that makes it not worth defending.
More over too many hack. No offence to anyone but some rms out there (no need to name names) hit me so fast and so many times per second that is just Bs. Some rms keep me perma stuned with the 6th proc. And it's not only rms. We all seen those wars and some palies using hacks sliding and rapidly spaming hits all over.
Macro is one thing but I'm sure that most of these players are using even more then that.
Anyway I do not see the game doing any good and I would be amazed if it lives another year unfortunately :(.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2017, 05:42:46 pm by Darsia »

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 11:39:54 pm »
ya pally is broken unbalanced class. Class designs have good and weakness about them. pally has no weakness anywhere its just god mode to any other class right now ..

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 02:23:48 am »
Leave the pallies alone lol its about time they became better... if anyone need to be nerfed it's RMS and warr because no one should be able to hit over 100k

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 02:27:01 am »
I will be making polls tomorrow morning and we can all vote yes or no on the suggestion I made.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 02:31:00 am »
If anything I think cleric should only be able use aika grace or W. E it's called on themselves...and if it is placed on a another player it will give 50% there hp back

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 08:45:20 am »
apolo ur opinion doesnt matter because you are clearly a fking idiot.

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2017, 08:57:41 am »
You dont even play the game raiding and defending you just attack low level players standing outside the rift. apolo. Ur opinion is honestly nothing here. And Oreo doesnt even play aika and was banned ... so lol. 2nd thing right now im pretty sure the only relevent len player is xP3GA blueranger which was banned also and is now back. Or when he plays on his riflemen that has unlimited pred u hit him out of pred he preds again u hit him out he preds again. really obvious pserver BR program is used. lastly i will call u idiots again because u dont play the game enough or raid enough to notice pally 1 hits everything in the game 1 attack 1 normal attack while being shielded with 30k pdef and 2 wards and reflects. Yes its broken if u disagree you are bad at the game.

-Atleast apolo plays the game
-Oreo werent u banned for a speed program
-im really laughing now banned kids opinions that dont even play the game
-Nobody else cares XP3GA that was banned is now back with 2 accounts.
-im really laughing now.
-You cant give statements on a game you dont play oreo u dont even login u dont even play and ur pally was banned ... ( lol ) and besides that when you were a pally many were better ryan even says that .. next thing is u never played pally with +12 cruel full +12
it 1 hits every class while being god mode tanky while being shielded so u cant stun it while popping endless reflects while trying to take ward/stun/attack all while casting 50k blades aoe and 100k normal attacks and anyone that is good on a pally knows pally casts pretty fast normals like 3 to the average of other classes normal attack so thats like 300k dmg to a +12 war if hit by 3 normals ya bro its broken dont argue.

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2017, 09:04:18 am »
and ya i agree with one thing apolo said which is each class should have a balance. something good and something bad about it.Pally has no weakness what so ever at all. its like 3 +12 accounts in 1. And that shouldnt happen.

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2017, 09:14:37 am »
Cleric AG was nerfed already.Warriors were also nerfed already 3 times actually. 2 bloodstrike total HP stack nerfs  a LM hp nerf all towards bloodstrike.They also nerfed howl of freedom to 75 % ruin it for ur PVP group and is only a self useable skill unless you are using it to save your teammate from 1 stun AND they made the cooldown 10 seconds higher WOW.. Besides that theres like quite a few skills that can be used on a freedomed war which defeats the whole purpose of freedom in the first place so if anything that should be fixed.. people complained and warrior got nerfed. people complained and AG got nerfed. People complained and RM now has no sounds. so why nerf classes and make 1 more supreme? pally has no damn weakness man. str8 up
if you 1 hit +12 warriors meanwhile nobody can even hit you that is unbalanced very.

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 09:51:03 am »
When an opinion does not matter people just ignore do not waste time trying to claim that it does not matter.

And. Oreo was banned. I was thinking he had just ragequited?

And what about len, im not in len since ... 2016? I do not remember. Also im always raiding and defending when theres some1 im my nation alive to carry relics cuz i cant do it anymore i can only open temples and kill ppl since i sold my pl.
kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2017, 10:36:11 am »
can u even hurt a temple stone ?

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2017, 10:37:31 am »
and ya oreo and pega both were banned .

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2017, 10:38:26 am »
can u even hurt a temple stone ?

i can down a whole lv4 stone in a single pred when i got cl buffs, my current gear isnt that bad :).
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 10:42:34 am by Apolo »
kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2017, 10:38:33 am »
no good players get permanent banned. permanent account bans mean u are doing something really fking bad to get that much of a ban. ive done many things and been temporary banned many times never permanent banned therefore  serious thing.