Author Topic: SUGGESTIONS ?  (Read 163 times)

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
SUGGESTIONS ?
« on: August 22, 2017, 06:25:14 pm »
- make 3 nations not 5. Bigger groups of active people in smaller nations it will make it more active maybe people will even login just to
  talk to people.
- Release a new pvp system new skull rewards ( not 50 cap enriched rub C) like its 99 cap bro.
- Release Some type of item per GOOD relic capped. Rumble tokens that u could stack with weekend rumble tokens.. 1 per cap .
- Update Ur login Servers so people can login website and game. hmm thats a big one.
- Keep releasing 80 sets to new players and possibly accesories to go with them. Br Br Br brings people u make the seagulls happy
  more come.
- Update traband tower wars .. to give some type of dropped item that u can purchase a box with that gives something random and
  decent.
- Stop being bad gms and logging in once every 4 months to do a talent event... update things ..
-
-

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
Re: SUGGESTIONS ?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2017, 12:10:37 am »
make ticket for noobs restarting to automatically jump to atleast level 90 i mean i see many players complain about land of wailing quest to get to 71 or whatever so just give a ticket and new event..

bonie

• Fullin Shadow
    • View Profile
Re: SUGGESTIONS ?
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2017, 03:03:18 am »
Gm most do some fun and active event that only in game do not on Lucky shop or out of game
 i mine.. Do like hide and sick/Pvp give winner and losser/ talent exchage make iaka alive again
and Pls GM do some good staff to make your game more active and bigger..
and also i agree for 3 nation only so all players wel be more active..
games is good and alive if the players well be more active :D
Always On VANOV but Now QUIING
VAN is DEAD like HeLL :C
Anchor and LM is not most active