Author Topic: PVP  (Read 287 times)

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
PVP
« on: August 22, 2017, 01:39:54 pm »
i think gms should consider just deleting 1 nation or 2 and making it so nobody can have alliances like theres no Pvp in aika at all honestly ... its like u leave rift and 30 people targeting 1 person because they are allied lol common thats stupid . and recapping relics for 8 hour bind times when they reset relics ... so basically 16 hours of a day is wasted because allies can just reset relics and they do... even with zerg numbers outnumbering everyone else in the game.. i mean is that fun ? 15 people targeting 1 player ? if ur brain only works that way i guess u just like easy pvp... but that is not what aika should be.

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
Re: PVP
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 05:00:00 pm »
they should also add rumble points to relics capped making pvp and relic caps worked for because that could be pve and pvp u get to open rumble boxes and make money through pvping and 1 token per cap for say only GOOD relics not junk relics... junk relics get nothing but say u cap CD brysi swords lances u get +1 rumble token per cap im sure people would play if they make money from raiding it would give the game a point to TRY.