Author Topic: just coming back, whats new?  (Read 490 times)

bewbyz

• View Profile
just coming back, whats new?
« on: August 18, 2017, 01:09:13 pm »
are there quests for 95+ any new areas or anything like that or is it just gear?

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
Re: just coming back, whats new?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 01:15:08 pm »
nothing new. And no pvp because people avoid other peoples active times so they just raid when nobody else is online.

bewbyz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2017, 01:34:00 pm »
that sucks, when ARE active times? its 134 here est

LILRIPPA

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2017, 01:48:28 pm »
when u login press U update relic map until u find the nation that holds the relics at the time check when they UNBOUND and login 20 minutes early and u will probably see people. other then that if u see relics just been capped might aswell log off.

Chi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2017, 02:42:42 pm »
dont know what the lvl cap was when you left but it is 99 now. there have been a few quests added for 95 honor cores located at Nick Yarsh and the skill masters in regenshein. they have also added quest / achievement gear for lvl 91+ in traband and also added Lycan Cave Hell as well as a weekly Rumble in traband every sunday that lasts for about an hour and is open for all nations / players lvl 85+ they have increased mob lvls in traband and added asteria which is accessible  with Asteria passes (these do stack) you can pick them up as a daily quest from the cafe merchant in reg next to the talent merchant. asteria can be accessed through the zant citadel portal. Low level is for lvl 71+ and high level is 85+ or based on whether or not you can survive the mobs ... the map is a mirror of Termiz. it is a timed area and when the max amount of time is  spent you will be kicked out. on the plus side, because the area is time restricted, you can auto-hunt (f12) in asteria and still receive drops. also, recently there has been an attempt to get people back into cannon defense and VCS in karena with the addition of new accessory sets purchasable with the ancient eldin coins.

hope this answers your question.

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2017, 12:43:06 am »
Does anyone know if the sneakers and shoes that are being sold here through forums lately
come with move-speed built in?? Or will we have to farm for xtals for them??

Chi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2017, 05:07:30 am »
move speed 2 for the sneaks are in verband old wooden boxes  but  very rare .. the  MS 4s are in Zeelant boxes and the MS 6s are in Karena boxes but only when the moon has waned and the tide is lowest on the southernmost shore of northernmost continent directly east of the western borders of Canada.
Hope this helps :D

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2017, 06:09:56 am »
If you are in osty len things are good for you guys

but then again what pvp? Len Osty ally can pvp 3 solo nation at once. and once LN is announced tomorrow  aleth will ally feo and osty len ally will break because most people think that len will get lead nation.

and DragonCN have new weird players with 8888/12 bril oc and Cocotea rm with +12 mystic oc (its funny how dragonCN players appear out of nowhere)

traband has level 95 quests but then again pve is boring

and there in lvl 91 traband set or you can call it achievement set or Quest set.it is only good for skin.

and we have new stone update check aika website for details.

oh and dont forget to check out those lucky shop events lol

Apolo

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2017, 09:45:59 am »

"and DragonCN have new weird players with 8888/12 bril oc and Cocotea rm with +12 mystic oc (its funny how dragonCN players appear out of nowhere)"

most of dragonscn ppl like to do dungeons/vcs/a few pvp. They have more ppl in that guild than some nations in this game, most of them full12. And u will never see all of them at pvp. They've been there for years. Cocotea set = Colorde set ,I think you were not here when this guy was still playing.
kid's logic:

_"if u dont agree with me u suck"

a kid.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Everlst

• View Profile
    • Автомобили из США в Украине evercar

https://evercar.biz/stati
Доставка авто и мотоциклов из США, под заказ авто,
быстрый выкуп на аукционах, таможенное оформление авто,
сертификация авто, постановка машин мотоциклов, учет в ГАИ
Калькулятор растаможки авто в Украине, доставка авто из США,
Как заказать авто из США, перевозка автомобиля из США, в контейнере,
Америка, купить, продам, доставка авто морская, авто на судне

БУ Авто в наличии, доставка под заказ
аукцион битых авто

купить автомобили

аукцион битых авто

авто из сша в украину

evercar покупка авто на европейских аукционах

evercar

автомобили из америки

аукционы америки онлайн

аукцион битых авто

автомобили из америки

автомобили из америки

купить авто аукцион

Американские аукционы и сайты по продаже авто и мото техники предлагает evercar

evercar

авто из америки (USA) и европы

авто аукцион сша manheim evercar

авто аукционы европы

Покупка на аукционе - как купить автомобиль evercar

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2017, 04:11:37 am »
I can sleep soundly now...

I've been scrounging the forums for at least one other forum bot ad..

I'm not sure wtf it's trying to sell, but I know it's something..

So, I'm off to bed.. finally.

(To the Mod(s) for the Forums here... simply screen shot, etc.. Present such FIRMLY to them... "Give ME the power NOW to be able to rid of this BS!"... Whatever you choose to say, but BE FIRM!!!... I know, that you know, you don't want this crap, stand your ground though.. 25k tcoin, 30day cae.. whatever other crap, PER MONTH...?? Is it really worth your hassle for people to wind up pming you, etc, etc etc???  Though, probably is.. just ignore all the pm's, etc.. free tcoins, 30day cae's, whatever else. to do nothing.. because they won't let you! lmfao! :P