Author Topic: AIKA, a dying game?  (Read 1781 times)

Archy

• View Profile
AIKA, a dying game?
« on: August 15, 2017, 03:41:32 am »
Hello to all,

i thought a bit about the game and what propably could be changed to solve the Problems of the game. I hope you responds to this post and share your thoughts too what can be made better in future.

The main Problem i see is, there are rarely new Players in game.

So there has to be done something to Keep them in game.

Skilfull posted a list with prizes (thanks for that :) ) that should be a Guideline. But there are many new Players which left the game cause they could not afford even this prizes. sure they can get a lvl 80 set for 250 zcoins. But that sets arent good enough to participate in raid. The poor users die very fast and dont get some success which would be a Motivation to stay, the opposite happens. they see they can do a sh.it with their gear and so its only a question of time till they leave game. I runned pdhell alot, lycan hell too, and im still far away to have such amount of coins to buy such a set.
So i think the main Problem to Keep new Players in game are the prizes. i dont know how much sets and acc sets i gave away yet to help ppl and Keep them in game, and i know other Players did same. But for me at least im not willing to spend more cash into the game if nothing changes.
Only doing envoys which brings the less ppl in game from one Country to another will solve nothing, the only what happens is, the nations which are dead changes. osty was before dead after there was the envoy out, now its aleth which have rarely a Party to join raid. 

Second Problem i see is the not exististing Support ingame. A guildie from my tried to reach a gm for over a week and he was on alot of hours each day to catch one. Not sure he got one yet.

Third is the Events that were done. The last one for example to create a lvl 99 char in 2 weeks with only questing and running dungeons. The idea itsself i like, but the conditions to reach the Goal are a joke. You have to sleep on the keybord and have to be on all day to have a Little Chance.  And you Need help from other ppl which lead you trough the dungeons. All in all a nice idea but unrealistic to solve.

A second example was the tournement. There was a schedule for the whole tournement and for some unknown reason the timetable of the tournement was changed. IF gms make a schedule they have to keep it, no matter what happens.

Fourth reason are the prizes and the items in cash shop. There is offered some items for prizes, i dont have words to discripe. only stupid. Noone will buy that C Stuff crap for such prizes. ist lvl 99 cap and not lvl 60. A good Thing i think is the new npc near gate to reg.

Thats no. 5 in my list, the drop rate and the reinforce success rate. i cant be you have 100 Fails to try to lvl up your gear for 1 +.

So as a result for me, nearly all Problems could be solved if t3 would lower the prizes for stuff and raises the drop rate end success raid of reinforcement.
Sure, the ppl which are in game still and spended alot of time for farming or spended cash into the game would loose the equivalent for their spended Money. but same happens each time a new lvl cap is out. So if were at lvl 110 finally, (if we ever reach that) it would be the same.

This are my thoughts and i would be glad to get some reactions, and ideas and thoughts from other Players. and sorry for my english, its not my main.

Greetings and cya around

Archy

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
Re: AIKA, a dying game?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 05:24:19 am »
Good Post Archy :)

In my opinion

in order to get new players... GMs need to do effective marketing and advertisement from their end. Moreover GBs should be replaced with something else..GMs need to stop or atleast reduce this inflation.

I am glad to see some pve events but yea like you said the events should be more "motivating" to take part in.

You mentioned that Gms are not replying to your friend. I find it hard to believe...in my experience GMs are quite effective when it comes to replying tickets. maybe he is not doing it right.

if there is 110 Cap....i think Gms should try to finish old updates before they launch new cap. Theu need to update Cash Shop (in game J shop) they need to update Auction House and soo many things.

And nowadays i hate to say it but people are recording each other to prove that other person is macro'ing or hacking or what not....there should be in-game moderators..they should be doing the recording. i really love the new macro ban rules or w.e is called...but then again proof provided by players cant really be authentic like always like for example in my case.

I think Gms should appoint new forum mods...one for each nation. that would be nice

And i think they should end this "ally concept" and they should reduce relic bound times

Alex

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 01:19:42 pm »
+1 to this post

ミス・ブルー

• 魔法使いの夜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 01:36:16 pm »
Second Problem i see is the not exististing Support ingame. A guildie from my tried to reach a gm for over a week and he was on alot of hours each day to catch one. Not sure he got one yet.

You're joking me right?.......

Submit a ticket...

Archy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2017, 05:55:08 am »
to make this clear,

i didnt meant the Support with writing tickets. that works.
i meant the ingame Support. i remember times you could ask for a gm IN GAME and there was someone you could solve your Problems.
Sadly nowadays there isnt any Response.

greetings

Archy

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2017, 09:50:51 am »
to make this clear,

i didnt meant the Support with writing tickets. that works.
i meant the ingame Support. i remember times you could ask for a gm IN GAME and there was someone you could solve your Problems.
Sadly nowadays there isnt any Response.

greetings

Archy

Lmfao!! There's NO such thing as in-game GM's for "support".. Unless the game itself is brand-new.. Then and only then is when you have GM's online for support so to say.. (I know, when I first started, I was an a-hole to one).. But this seriously has to be a joke, right??? You were asking/inquiring initially based on "a friend of yours".. Now this??? I can't wait to pk you for this ****! lol

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2017, 06:54:04 pm »
i'm playing another Games atm that isn't aika and if i shout for a Gms you will be PMed in 1-5mins...unless it's late or something...they have 3 servers and a larger support team than aika... aika use to have more active Gms that use to stand in reg or in rift

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2017, 06:30:18 am »
i'm playing another Games atm that isn't aika and if i shout for a Gms you will be PMed in 1-5mins...unless it's late or something...they have 3 servers and a larger support team than aika... aika use to have more active Gms that use to stand in reg or in rift

Get with the program already!! Aika is so big these days, there's no such thing as GM's anymore!.. Now they're Admin's because they get paid so much!!

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2017, 06:32:05 am »
Woah!!! I didn't have to do that whole "captcha" bull**** for that post/response!! I'll be damned! lol

DasH

• xCiaoIII
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2017, 01:23:45 pm »
Oh yeah they get paid so much that there is only one Admin.

sendsophia

• Say when!
    • View Profile
    • Illuminati FB
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2017, 05:39:18 pm »
Woah!!! I didn't have to do that whole "captcha" bull**** for that post/response!! I'll be damned! lol

lets try this.......
(shows for me) maybe once you get past 10 posts or something?
sendsophia  lvl 99 pally
sendie         lvl 99 cleric
SendSouls   lvl 99 dual gunner
PaleHorse    lvl 99 rifleman
sendbob      lvl 10 warrior

~Illuminati Forever~Forever Ostyrian~

Slamspigs

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2017, 12:46:00 am »

lets try this.......
(shows for me) maybe once you get past 10 posts or something?

I'm thinking it's once you get passed" a certain number of posts. Which probably is 10.. either way, was definitely annoying!!! lol

ミス・ブルー

• 魔法使いの夜
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2017, 02:57:51 am »
All the "captcha" bull**** didn't even stop the spam bots....

skipalicious

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2017, 05:46:16 am »
Hahaha, this thread is so on point. and heya guys!

ToxicWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2017, 09:24:22 am »
hiya skip :O