Author Topic: Currently Top Players List  (Read 1730 times)

Yousifperi

• View Profile
Currently Top Players List
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2017, 07:18:11 am »
Up top on the header, you will now see a Top 10 Player button.

Click on this button and you should get a list of the top 10 players.
I advise you to use mt4 ea for profitable business

Kodala

• View Profile
Re: Currently Top Players List
« Reply #61 on: October 09, 2017, 12:58:35 pm »
don't  even mention me when i don't even play lol,, and even tho if u mention me don't call me okay cause that means u know nothing about cl, cause i am amazing on it not just okay. thanks retardas (GuessNot)

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
Re: Currently Top Players List
« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2017, 06:50:02 pm »
i assure you all having my FPS and other computer info displayed on the top right of my screen didn't effect how i played then and it won't have any difference from now...i wouldn't put to much thought in what the Gms have to say After Selling Set for real money.. then banning players for buying the sets they sold them...i hope everyone hasn't forgotten about that...but when i get any set around +7/8 i will be back online to duel players once again... but yes i beat ever pally i was up against from 2009 to early 2017 and got raped by 1 pally...but i guess that's not saying much because the Pallies in AikaNa dont seem to know what they are doing...i know for a fact 95% dont even know english..

Dudehfpv

• View Profile
Currently Top Players List
« Reply #63 on: October 11, 2017, 03:59:47 pm »
Updated 2017-08-28

Let me know if you need added or adjustments are needed.

NOTE:
Only currently active characters are listed, I removed ALL paused characters. Let me know if they need re-added.
I'm using this forex trading system for successful trading