Author Topic: To GM Infernus [Range Enchants]  (Read 4887 times)

FireShot

• Those who can't feel the heat can't enjoy the fire
    • View Profile
To GM Infernus [Range Enchants]
« on: May 20, 2014, 02:10:21 pm »
You said earlier that Range Enchantments are GM only. If that's true then there's a bug in that matter. Since that moment I made it my mission to farm unidentified ranged weapons (Pistols and Rifles) to identify them and get range enchants. And I succeeded:

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

HuggieBear

• View Profile
Re: To GM Infernus [Range Enchants]
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 02:16:18 pm »
increase range has been around for awhile i have a set of  lvl 48 pistols that have it

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 02:18:03 pm »
increase range has been around for awhile i have a set of  lvl 48 pistols that have it

I know. That's why I tried to get it again. I had it on my superior rifle back in 50cap.

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 02:53:11 pm »
keep em away from me... better put keep em away from preds, already too many preds in game downing temples without being spotted, dont need em downing temples from further away @.@

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Jace

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 03:07:22 pm »
they used to pop up alot in 50 cap on unidentified items i hadnt seen more then 2 or 4 till the other day when i was spam pure auralar  on my dawn rifle trying to get structure dmg +22% and i got range +7 i didnt think any thing of it but now im starting to wonder if that may be worth an enchant and just how much it effects the range like is it 7 meters or that sort of thing it is something to play around with and test i think even worth the gold cost to clear enchants and spam pure auralar

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2014, 03:36:02 pm »
:o
so u can pure auralar it too?

Gotta try that then. Infernus said that it's units of space in aika or something. I'd say maybe 4 = 1 meter? Wonder if it affects AoEs too but I'm sure it affects how far targets must be to attack them.

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2014, 04:13:07 pm »
I just tried it. 2 range is about 1 meter. So I'd say 7 would be around 3 meters. Still going to test if it affects AoEs. But the 2 range IS noticeable. Spamming auralars on a rifle atm.

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

Aly

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2014, 04:22:30 pm »
I had Range +2 on a Sup 48 wand +5 back in 60 cap... I used it with my Abyss set and didn't ever think anything of it ._. (This was back when MS was one of the best enchants you could have)... Maybe that's why I could purify from 20 billion feet away..

Status in game: Inactive due to college.
Thanks Pharm for Sig!

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2014, 05:53:09 pm »
Another question, is this range enchant only good for classes with true ranged attacks, or would it add to a WRs range on charge/etc?.. and PLs (whatever that damn skill that 'sucks' the player to them)??

As far as RMs go.. Holy sweetness added to range.. lol.

Pretty much everyone knows about the tree in DF by now, the one that many lm/archons have used for nation hide n' seek nation give-a-ways.. But just imagine that tree being used by an rm with a maxed out range attack, never even having to stealth/pred to pick off innocent questers running by.
lmfao

(There's several other locations I've come across, but I'm not giving those away :P)

poisonbeak

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2014, 07:55:39 pm »
Another question, is this range enchant only good for classes with true ranged attacks, or would it add to a WRs range on charge/etc?.. and PLs (whatever that damn skill that 'sucks' the player to them)??

As far as RMs go.. Holy sweetness added to range.. lol.

Pretty much everyone knows about the tree in DF by now, the one that many lm/archons have used for nation hide n' seek nation give-a-ways.. But just imagine that tree being used by an rm with a maxed out range attack, never even having to stealth/pred to pick off innocent questers running by.
lmfao

(There's several other locations I've come across, but I'm not giving those away :P)

It would work. Thats how gms are able to charge from like across a map xD they have like +145 range on their weapon

Jace

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 08:40:37 pm »
this is something good something to bring a little bit more excitement to aika lol spam the pure auralars!!!

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 01:34:49 am »
this is something good something to bring a little bit more excitement to aika lol spam the pure auralars!!!
Did like 20 so far lol can't get it on my rifle yet xD
I got 1 on a life pistols though.

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

GMInfernus

• Yeah, Science! :)
  • Game Master
  • Rise from the ashes..
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 02:00:33 am »
You said earlier that Range Enchantments are GM only. If that's true then there's a bug in that matter. Since that moment I made it my mission to farm unidentified ranged weapons (Pistols and Rifles) to identify them and get range enchants. And I succeeded:

Gratz for having range 2, however, i was talking about range 16 that time. range 16 i said for gms only as of now.

rogerrabbit

« Reply #13 on: May 21, 2014, 02:20:49 am »
what about the pvp crystals that are listed in auction house that give 70 increase/decrease to other nations, and the 250 damage increase to other nations that is also listed. (i'm betting will be put in new cash shop box than as a honor crystal)

FireShot

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2014, 04:11:52 am »
Ahh I see, so Range 7 on unique 80s is fine? Not a glitch?

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list