Author Topic: What's with the GBs Prices in the game?!? WHAT THE REAL PRICE SHOULD BE!  (Read 312 times)

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
Yes it's that time....time to talk about the GBs Prices and, what dafk! is happening...1.3Bil for 10k GBS....STOP THIS BS!!! I don't think players realize they are just forcing them self to work a lot harder for nothing! 1 LCE run = 1mil - 1.5mil maybe one of the best dungeon to make money if your soloing...  that will take you over 600 runs to make 10k Gbs...Lets say ur op af and using some next kind of speed hack and your able to do that dungeon in 5 mins. it will take you 5min x 600 = 2 days none-stop no sleep to make  10k GB.. stuff like this is why aika's new players don't stick around inflated prices are scaring them away... GBs are not worth that much... a year ago GBs were 80mil per 10k....  if you're paying anything over 100mil for Gbs then basically being scammed.... Inflated GBs prices is killing this game... your proof is the countless players that left this Aika to play another Aika.. because of Pricing...Fair pricing allowing players another option... what Option is that??? the option not to PayToWin... The option not to NoLife aika like Xaegor...most importantly lower Gbs prices lower everything and give this aika the One Option the other aika has over this aika na... the option to be a casual player that logs after work to do a few dungeon.. or raid for a hour or 2 to not be undergeared and 1 shot while playing...only people that play now, have no lifes... and or just pay for everything because they don't have time to spam 2 days of LCE for 10k Gbs

Lower GBs Prices stop fking yourselfs over
10k Gb = 80 Mil-100 Mil no more no less
with that Pricing Scale everything off of that

Vampa

• View Profile
U r right  but  Gold has  not value,The cash shopers  lefht are ppl that  has  almost anything and  the things they could   need  are obtained  trough  Cash / '' cash  events ''.
New Players  dont have a  chance but  who cares about  new players? Nobody does.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
anyone playing aika using money should care about new player..that also goes for player not spending money...because without new players you will be stuck with a dead game like aika where all you do is pvp for 30min and afk in reg for talents... the Other aika prices are in check.. the news players are not playing this aika they don't want to spend 100s in a game they just started that seems dead..they want to play the other aika where it's close to 100 vs 100 when it come to raiding over relics... few days ago it was over that... because of player not caring they are fking themselfs over...they are paying more without having to... not only that but getting less in terms of PVP and the game longevity... having 1-2 party active is sad... wouldn't you rather play 75 vs 75? because they will always be more casual player than cash shopper cater to them... anyways that kinda why players should care about newcomers...

Darsia

• View Profile
It's too late now. This went too far to recover. It's all about how much money you can spend now. I have no problem with that and most of the full +12 are the same I think. But like so we have 0 chance of having new players and to be honest in 8 years gold bars never want back in value. Only increased and increased. There is no way it will decrease because there is too much game  currency going around that is in the banks of the *few*. 5or 6 years ago only 3-5 people had 1b gold. Now 1b is nothing. I myself have too much gold that I have no idea what to do with. Like me there are many so prices go up because they can pay it. And the sad part is that if GBS go lower in value they will still be all bought and stocked by the few who has loads and loads of gold. I can't see how GBS will ever decrease in value but I get your point and we all know ow you are right. I would say that the cash shop events caused this. Stop the chash shop events and GBS will stop increasing in value and maybe even decrease a bit. There is no other way
« Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 05:51:41 pm by Darsia »

Vampa

• View Profile

lol is  not  really bc   they can pay, it is bc  they are forced to pay or not play.
U said  urself  u  have  too much  gold  that  u dont  know  what to do with it, that is the point all u  could need is  gona be paid  with GB.
That is  the  reason cash shopers  sell like that  bc  gold means nothing, there is nothing  they can  buy  with gold  that is  new for  them . that  they really want.
This  wont  change , only way  is  if  both   players and  t3fun do something  about it  together.
Players  wont  do  bc  b4  had  to charge  lets  say 50 $ and now  all the  have to  charge is 10$.
T3fun  wont  to  it  bc  would  need to  really  pay atention to the  game   beyond    put   more  sales and boxes.
And in the end  it  need to be  a  both  players and  t3fun,  just  t3fun wont  work, and just  players  wont  work.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
if that is truly the case that the players can't do it a alone we should all come together and mail t3fun..... In order for them to do 3 things 1 Convert everyone gold 1.3bil will be converted into 100mil .... 2 put a cap on the amount of gold you can have in game... 3 make a announcement regarding the recent changes in the game to inform players what going on... all that and doing our parts in not being dumb and buying GBs for  1.3 bil per...but it has to start with us....

ミス・ブルー

• 魔法使いの夜
    • View Profile
Convert everyone gold 1.3bil will be converted into 100mil
Why not make it simple and scale it 10:1? 1bil into 100mil.

put a cap on the amount of gold you can have in game...
There is a cap:

You can have 2 bil on each character, your bank, and your GWH.
What they need to do is get rid of the 100mil checks.

Vampa

• View Profile
Wipe  the  gold  only will work   if   there  are  items that  are  farmeable  and   on high  demand  by cash  shopers.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
They don't have to wipe the gold just she said...just convert every 1bil to 100 mil every 100m check will be turned into 10min this will also help newcomers and may get to t3 more money in the end due to new players staying longer and they would most likely buy poc and ML from shop they will still be making the money they did from the normal cash shopper and the new guys...

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
What we need to do is decide on a date that we all msg t3 fun to show that we mass of the aika population wants this change and maybe out it will make they money in the long run because it more or less all they care about or they would of done something about it before....the current prices are way out of control

Vampa

• View Profile
Re: What's with the GBs Prices in the game?!? WHAT THE REAL PRICE SHOULD BE!
« Reply #10 on: August 11, 2017, 01:20:22 am »
lol convert 1b to 100m is prety much  a  gold wipe.
Ml and poc? there is   millions  of  cael  extrac from   scam boxes and   ml is  uselles , most ppl has  blue  mount  or  aim to get 1.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 11, 2017, 01:27:08 am »
then i guess aika and the greed of the players fked themself

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 11, 2017, 01:31:24 am »
and that's the thing if there so much of them in the market the price for the should be alot lower and seeing a 3day is like 0.3% of 10k gb the GBs prices should be falling not getting high

Chi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 11, 2017, 05:11:55 am »
with every lucky box event the price of gold bars goes up, because people would rather spend in game gold on gold bars than actual real money through the purchase of tcoins .. 10k GBs costs $11 so, people who have been stacking money for however long they have been playing aren't going to blink at the prices .. its convenient and they can afford it. some of the new players are busting ass to earn their first billion and to even suggest having t3fun convert their money backwards would be an insult to their hard work... and don't even get me started on duped / counterfeit items  like ....  gold bars and armor sets or buying and selling toons / accounts for cash instead of using in game currency ... all of these things also add to the inflation of the in game economy.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:56:20 am by Chi »

ミス・ブルー

• 魔法使いの夜
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2017, 01:41:46 pm »
Why the **** are: Francisfus & MerlinLam not banned off the forums yet? FFS...