Author Topic: Is it worth it to come back and play?  (Read 221 times)

DeeJay

• View Profile
Is it worth it to come back and play?
« on: August 08, 2017, 05:54:00 pm »
Is it worth it to start fresh? Is the game as or more active as it used to be?

♥PAW♥

• View Profile
Re: Is it worth it to come back and play?
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 07:01:09 pm »
dead XD

Musicianist

• Is me hebo
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 10:54:43 am »
The game is basically the same as it has been for a while, although there has been a decrease in players it seems (I just got back recently). It's pretty quiet until relics start unbinding. You'll usually see at least a few parties from Feo, Osty, and Len lately. Aleth can be kinda dead and Idk about Van.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 12:21:30 pm »
That depends..If you have a few hundred dollars you're willing to throw at aika and, don't mind being semi afk all day just to have 30mins-2 hours of pvp... then i don't have any problem recommending aika for you, you no longer have any reason to read further...........but if you're one of the unlucky players without a good amount of money to throw at aika...i Can't...i Won't...recommending this game for you.... The reason why i say that is, mostly due to the pricing in the game at this point... For you to level and buy a set in aika anything that won't get you one shot will cost you...let's say the set is worth 200k Gb = 260,000,000,000.. that 260 billion gold..... think of all the mind-numbing farming you would have  to accomplish to get you something like that..That is also why i can't recommend this game to newcomers. the lower dungeons offer players 200k a run LCE offer you about 1mil..Aika is a dead game with inflated prices and, many many inactive hours throughout all the nations...This gives newcomers little to no way of getting large amount of gold on there own.. and depending on others won't get you far..