Author Topic: Dont OverPay For Your Set (2017-2018 Buying Guide) (UpDate Dec 20 2017)  (Read 5946 times)

Buttons0420

• View Profile
Re: Dont OverPay For Your Set (2017-2018 Buying Guide) (UpDate Dec 20 2017)
« Reply #105 on: January 12, 2018, 07:55:04 pm »
I said +9 not +0 lol.

I've seen Enriched S extracts go for 80mil a couple weeks ago.

+9 heaven  for 100m the piece?  who is  selling  ? i will buy  and enriched 80m?  perhaps pellurite not  rubicine

NVM I misunderstood what you said. I apologize. And yes I agree that +9 80 uni is better than a +0 90 uni..but after that long haul to Core and then Over Core..it's worth it.

BUt you must understand that this is based off the new players. Where the only thing they can do is farm.

I can't help the game mechanics behind gear reinforcement, I'm just explaining current prices and the options that new players have.

I manage to farm only 40mil gold a day if I'm lucky, for someone starting out, they'll only get half that. Not everyone is insanely rich on this game.
ImAuntieSocial - Lvl 96+ PL - LM of Lenaria

MiaTsunami

• Never give up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2018, 06:40:42 pm »
I came back after 2 years and I have my Pally Heaven set that I crafted and it's +7/7/4/5/7/5 It will take 204k tcoins to buy the x40 Enriched Rub S and Enriched Pell S just to OC it, This isn't counting the Enriched Rub S and Rub S I'll need to get it to +7. I have the 6 Mystic cores which granted are not crazy high (Thankfully). I however have a major issue with the fact that an Item like a Merc goes for 30k tcoins in Game but 55k in the shop or how Now 10k is worth 1-1.5Bil That's 100-150k per tcoin! I remember them being 10k per maybe 15k at 3 or 4 years ago. I personally am frustrated with the state of Tcoin to Gold ratio and how much players want for things. Buttons makes a point those of us who farm only get 40 mil that's on a good day. I've been trying to find a Pally Sage, Severe cold or Shooting star set +12 to buy because again as Buttons put it not all of us are rich. Final thought's the "Rwt" issue is and has been there from day one players are going to do it regardless and certain people actually buy entire accounts and no one even notices. "Hacking" like speed hacking or making your toon perma stealthed or making it be able to have max attack and defenses is messed up however we can't really stop that. Aika is a game and it's digital meaning players with intelligence to code or bypass aspects of the games preset programming use it to their advantage. I know we switched GM's and that we're with a different company the "Red cabana corporation" However they are trying their best to fix issues in game regarding the Recipes and GB's (Or at least I hope so). I will say this...I do miss our previous GM's they were simply amazing! GM Inferno was simply great! Also to the current GM's that's not a hit at you but most of us bonded with those GM's and no offense but they were here when I started. I just realized I ranted...Oops. Alright guys closing this post out with a request let's come together as players and change the game we have the power. XD
When Are You Gonna Make Your Move Hotshot? This Year Would Be Nice.

Skillfullpally

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 15, 2018, 01:44:18 am »
Would u all like to see a list for Enchantments?

Conan

• The STR RM
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 15, 2018, 12:49:45 pm »
Would u all like to see a list for Enchantments?

Mhm.
#CoNan
#Learn How To ''R''
#Love Coffee? pm me