The GM team discussed some points of the said requests and we've came up on some additional rules for it.
1. If a relic count of a nation is less than 4 relics even those are unwanted relics or not, requests may be declined.
2. If you have 4 or more total relic count in all of your temples. You may request for 1 unwanted relic removal.
3. The GM team shall prioritize the removal of stuffed relics on KEY temples (Algon, Kynari, Zeelant). If an unwanted relic was stuffed on those temples, relic removal requests may be highly granted.
4. Removal of unwanted relics on Amarkand and Tabazra temples may be declined by the GM team. Based on the relic stuffing rules which can be found on the management policy page, only stuffed relics on KEY temples are to be removed though we may still grant relic removal requests on Amark and Tab in our own disgression specially if the aim on stuffing relics on those temples are obviously ill mannered.
5. Rule number 4 may be automatically ruled out if a nation has 10 or more or full relic count.
6. Relic removal requests will have a 24 hour cooldown for all nations.
All of the above rules will still be based on the GMs' disgression of a certain case. The LMA may need to have an explanation on why a relic needs to be removed once they send a ticket to support. Please remember that relic effects are for all and not only for high levels or low levels.