Author Topic: why did you choose your class  (Read 4984 times)

cire88

• Follow my own way 88%
    • View Profile
why did you choose your class
« on: March 31, 2014, 09:05:18 pm »
What made you choose your class as your main? What made it special for you? For me i love sword based characters every game ive played, warriors have been the first class i chose.

So whats your story? Why did you choose your class?

LotusNine

• WoopWoop!
    • View Profile
Re: why did you choose your class
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2014, 09:46:23 pm »
Because ive always played paladin, back in the D@D days it was my favorite class, i enjoy the tanking ability and even though the skills arnt quite correct i work with them

My favorite skills are repentance aegis, and soon to be iron forge i hope :)

settima

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2014, 10:10:35 pm »
Magic attacks, Necromancer, Warlocks, Damage class has always been my favorite. I've played NO other class ever since I started MMORPGS.
.. hue hue The dickridingforce lies within you relikitsune when you made that comment....

GM Eien

• The Cute one!
  • Game Master
  • BEHOLD MY PRAN OF JUSTICE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 10:19:40 pm »
...because twintails.

cire88

• Follow my own way 88%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 11:03:10 pm »
...because twintails.

fantastic O.o

poisonbeak

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 12:14:41 am »
A class that...

-Needs or helps to have high apm to play above average/master

-Has stealthing abilities

-Has guns, or at least some kind of gun/magic instant casting skills

-Has "skinny" clothing. Due to high apm/fast moving character I get placebo affect where I think my character is moving faster due to its size in game. Skinny clothes helps achieve this for me.

thats pretty much it, I have played every class in aika for an extended period of time and I can say dg is the most fun and challenging due to the number of situations you can be caught in at any given time.

bloodshot58

« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 01:07:04 am »
because Aika smiles on you.

FireShot

• Those who can't feel the heat can't enjoy the fire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2014, 01:12:55 am »
Because....
ME MADE MISTAKE!

I usually play Assassin-like classes, and I usually go for the male character. So for me RM was the Assassin class in Aika back in the closed beta test. If Aika wasn't gender locked I would've gone for DG first

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

GM Eien

• The Cute one!
  • Game Master
  • BEHOLD MY PRAN OF JUSTICE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2014, 02:00:04 am »
Because....
ME MADE MISTAKE!

I usually play Assassin-like classes, and I usually go for the male character. So for me RM was the Assassin class in Aika back in the closed beta test. If Aika wasn't gender locked I would've gone for DG first

Same. I usually use AoE DPS Mages so I'd have chosen Warlock...

...but the Twintails+Miniskirt was too much and I became a Priest.

FireShot

• Those who can't feel the heat can't enjoy the fire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 05:27:39 am »
Because....
ME MADE MISTAKE!

Same. I usually use AoE DPS Mages so I'd have chosen Warlock...

...but the Twintails+Miniskirt was too much and I became a Priest.

I admit, the 2nd class I ever played was a cleric. And the cleric I bought had gold set skinned to Back-To-School. DAT PEDO BEAR ON HER PANTIES OMG!

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2014, 06:40:18 am »
i usually play the assasin weak but fast characters, but i played a DG on global but was never really taken into them, then i tried a wr... was totally not my cup of tea, nor was pally.
I tried cl but the lack of MP kinda got annoying, so i made a wl and a rm, got the RM high but Global closed, so when i started NA i chose to continue down my warlock route, and besides warlocks have a few red hats...
***side note - i actually hate the colour red, just those red hats are OP xD***

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Jeremiah

• I think... oh wait.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2014, 06:48:16 am »
I started as a cleric, on na aika. Then when I moved to global I accidentally clicked on the warlock, couldn't be bothered going back so carried on with it.. although i've deviated away at times i've always gone back.

Status - Quit Playing PS

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2014, 07:30:03 am »
i played wl at first because of the magic and its visual effects. sf is awesome against mobs. mt is a free temple mobility for serious def. but no one invites wl for 12man, so i made rm and played it. and that was great move, coz rm is more fun to play with its stealth and pred. awesome for hide and seek game vs temple and other nations' players and can easily join 12man dungeon.

settima

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2014, 10:07:25 am »
i played wl at first because of the magic and its visual effects. sf is awesome against mobs. mt is a free temple mobility for serious def. but no one invites wl for 12man, so i made rm and played it. and that was great move, coz rm is more fun to play with its stealth and pred. awesome for hide and seek game vs temple and other nations' players and can easily join 12man dungeon.

I get invited to 12man lol. Silences works great and the freeze AoE skill ( forgets the name ALL the time) works great too. And I personally deal uber damage with my cored arma procs. Or maybe because i'm just generally liked lol. But yeah, like Eien said, I usually use AoE DPS Mages so I chose Warlock
.. hue hue The dickridingforce lies within you relikitsune when you made that comment....

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2014, 01:07:41 pm »

I get invited to 12man lol. Silences works great and the freeze AoE skill ( forgets the name ALL the time) works great too. And I personally deal uber damage with my cored arma procs. Or maybe because i'm just generally liked lol. But yeah, like Eien said, I usually use AoE DPS Mages so I chose Warlock

Saya is never invited to 12 man, Saya hates 12 man hu hu hu
and its blizzard your thinking of setti, Blizzard :3 (and its stun not freeze... those Aleth/Len/Feo/Osty cls never freeze D:)

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly