I luv pvp and I always pvp for def/raid with the gears I currently have
I luv to pvp but I need to farm for gears; I pvp rarely
I luv to pvp but I need to lvl up; I pvp rarely
I luv to farm; I may pvp occasionally
I luv to pvp but need to plus/core my gears to factor level
I luv to afk and show-off my gears
I luv to afk to troll, observe and/or because Im lazy/no time to play
I luv to pve, quest, explore and follow the game story

Author Topic: What kind of gaming community this game has? (so T3fun will have an idea)  (Read 13395 times)

Bewbyz

• View Profile
i like to pvp but its hard to + gear when extracts are insanely over priced and the only way to get them is to buy them with real money

SlamsPigs

• View Profile
i like to pvp but its hard to + gear when extracts are insanely over priced and the only way to get them is to buy them with real money

Actually, atc's have chance of extracts and enr extracts from the stage 1-2-3 boxes.. Also, dungeon dailies have a chance of them from their corresponding boxes as well.

With 'chance' being over all 'rare' so to say, but not really from the atc boxes, most atc's I get at least one extract, if not an enr (of course there has been several atcs without either, but still..).

Keep in mind too, say you have rank b gear, you can easily use rank A rub/pel/ext/enr on those gear pcs. when it comes to plussing. As long as the pel/rub is the same or higher, you're good to go. (of course the typical mind set is 'Naw, this sucks to use rank A, or Rank AA ext/enr on rank B gear, I'd rather save them for later when I get that rank gear!!'.. But, what's free is free, and down the road so to say, you'll still get more free! lol :P