I luv pvp and I always pvp for def/raid with the gears I currently have
I luv to pvp but I need to farm for gears; I pvp rarely
I luv to pvp but I need to lvl up; I pvp rarely
I luv to farm; I may pvp occasionally
I luv to pvp but need to plus/core my gears to factor level
I luv to afk and show-off my gears
I luv to afk to troll, observe and/or because Im lazy/no time to play
I luv to pve, quest, explore and follow the game story

Author Topic: What kind of gaming community this game has? (so T3fun will have an idea)  (Read 13725 times)

QQNoDPS

• View Profile
you need a new one... I luv to afk and wait for enriched s to come out....

GSG9

I enjoy PK'ing my own nation during raids and defence

QQNoDPS

• View Profile
new troll box... doesnt even have extracts.... cute....

MisanOne

• View Profile
The whining about boxes is getting old; If you don't like them don't buy them. They generate income for the game which allows everyone to continue playing.
MisanOne - Lead Moderator, AikaNA

unicyber

• Spawn camping was an art.
    • View Profile
The whining about boxes is getting old; If you don't like them don't buy them. They generate income for the game which allows everyone to continue playing.
So would permanent enriched...

logic.
It was good while it lasted, Aitans.
Don't be too hard on T3Fun, their employees make the equivalent of $100 a month.

MisanOne

• View Profile
Permanent enriched would allow players to cap and max their gear far too early leading to reduced game longevity.

Logic.

unicyber

• View Profile
Permanent enriched would allow players to cap and max their gear far too early leading to reduced game longevity.

Logic.
That wasn't the case under gPotato and you know it.

We shall argue about this later!
Don't be too hard on T3Fun, their employees make the equivalent of $100 a month.

MisanOne

• View Profile
The strategy was the same under gPotato, only the schedule differed. There is nothing to be gained in arguing any of this.
Businesses require capital to operate.. how they choose to go about generating income is their choice and generally is not open for public debate.
(Want to debate it? Buy stock in T3fun's parent company... lots and lots of stock to the point where your opinion will matter to management.)

As far as our customers are concerned random boxes and other cash shop items fund the daily operation and continuation of this game. Don't like them? Don't buy them.. those who do will; you and they will continue to play. Continued whining about random boxes is nothing more than annoying and unproductive.. give it up already.

ZZZ

• Anicancel Proc
    • View Profile

Logic.

imo, fast-paced game is necessary to cater those who have busy and short time to play and this population, i believe is far larger than the current player base of this game. this will also give a chance to the newcomers to  be at par with the old timers. the more the game is friendly to new players, the more players it will attract. the only thing needed to retain players is to have a regular content update like skills, costume, characters, interesting events, and other attractive stuff. (however, the current server i guess cant support the massive 1k vs 1k pvp).

MisanOne

• View Profile
imo, fast-paced game is necessary to cater those who have busy and short time to play and this population, i believe is far larger than the current player base of this game. this will also give a chance to the newcomers to  be at par with the old timers. the more the game is friendly to new players, the more players it will attract. the only thing needed to retain players is to have a regular content update like skills, costume, characters, interesting events, and other attractive stuff. (however, the current server i guess cant support the massive 1k vs 1k pvp).

If one wanted a fast-paced game they should not be playing an mmorpg.  As for newcomers to Aika we've added many features to speed up their leveling to get them into the pvp aspect of the game faster. I do believe Aika to be quite noob friendly when compared to other games.  As for our long time existing players I agree there needs to be a little bit more done to keep their interest.

The servers we currently have are quite capable of supporting 1k vs. 1k. The question should be; are players computers and internet speeds able to process that much data without suffering significant lag. Other factors include geographic location in relation to the servers (If you're thousands of miles away accept that you're going to lag without giving your ISP a decent amount of money).

QQNoDPS

• View Profile
imo they should release enriched s, its been sooo long. new gear core is out but useless without enriched. could we get some gm feedback on release date?

unicyber

• View Profile
IMO random box with 0.01% chance of Superior Pellurite 10%.

ChaoticPisces

Wish I could have more than 1 vote, I like both PVP and PVE...and troll or just stand around looking good, lol

DrChronic

wtf.. no edating option. REDO