Author Topic: Ghost from the past ^_^  (Read 3153 times)

Surge2.0

Ghost from the past ^_^
« on: February 10, 2014, 06:09:01 pm »
Hi Alethius, it's been about 3 years since I've played Aika. So as you might have guessed, I'm from "old" Aika. I had a lot great times playing this game and met a lot of awesome people. Sadly, I had to quit because I had to deal with University (tuitions aren't cheap!)and several other things that I won't go into detail about. Now that everything has settled down, I was thinking of coming back to Aika. How much has Aika changed while I was gone? Is it still the same game that I know and love, more or less? Even though I heard that my character may have been erased due to the new servers(RIP level 71 warlock), I don't mind starting a new character from scratch. Anyway, I was just wondering if any "old" Aika players are still around? If so, feel free to pop in and say hi. ^_^
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 07:07:39 pm by Surge2.0 »

bloodshot58

Re: Ghost from the past ^_^
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 07:31:47 pm »
find another game, aika is not worth your time. it's not the great game that everyone used to love anymore.

ty878

• I go hips deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 07:47:33 pm »
Its not the same, and you can make a lvl71 char just by afking for a few days. Aika is outdated and needs a massive revamp or reset to 70/75 cap.

Surge2.0

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 09:28:06 pm »
Huh? 71 just by afking? What...? I remember when it was a big deal when someone got to lvl 70... damn. I'm sorry hear that this game has changed so much. I had a lot of good memories with this game. :(

DeleteSystem32

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2014, 01:59:37 am »
You afk for 300 talents then you get a lvl 71 toon with a watered down gold set. As for whether the game is still fun or not, thats for you to decide. People who say its not fun have quit or are inactive, but there are people still plays they still find it enjoyable

ty878

• I go hips deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2014, 06:03:24 am »
You afk for 300 talents then you get a lvl 71 toon with a watered down gold set. As for whether the game is still fun or not, thats for you to decide. People who say its not fun have quit or are inactive, but there are people still plays they still find it enjoyable

Yes it can be enjoyable, just not as enjoyable as it used to be

chem_dude

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 11:32:37 pm »
find another game, aika is not worth your time. it's not the great game that everyone used to love anymore.
this

The games steadily become less great as time has gone by.  60-70 cap were the greatest (though I only started at the very end of 60 cap) 

Hi Alethius, it's been about 3 years since I've played Aika. So as you might have guessed, I'm from "old" Aika. I had a lot great times playing this game and met a lot of awesome people. Sadly, I had to quit because I had to deal with University (tuitions aren't cheap!)and several other things that I won't go into detail about. Now that everything has settled down, I was thinking of coming back to Aika. How much has Aika changed while I was gone? Is it still the same game that I know and love, more or less? Even though I heard that my character may have been erased due to the new servers(RIP level 71 warlock), I don't mind starting a new character from scratch. Anyway, I was just wondering if any "old" Aika players are still around? If so, feel free to pop in and say hi. ^_^
Don't know if you remember me, since I was in aleth for 2 months at the end of 60 cap beginnig of 70 cap, but I was in Aideins guild when it was archon at the time in November 2010 in alethius and was an active raider (albeit lvl 30-40 range at the time).  But then I went to Len by xmas and have been there since. 

Andoing

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2014, 01:41:50 pm »
if you are lvling without any efforts there is no fun in that

pasban42

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2015, 01:42:01 am »
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers or anything containing software work

Farasat
Are you interested in    http://www.spanishprograms.com   itil? Get our self paced   spanishprograms - how to speak fluent spanish

LotusNine

• WoopWoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2015, 02:15:05 am »
I mostly agree with farasat but in all reality, I like how you guys all try to discourage a cool dude who coulda played and possibly made the game more enjoyable (breath) from even playing lol. Gg no 're

rogerrabbit

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2015, 11:24:20 pm »
The price of essentials like caelium extract have gotten ridiculous where a 3day use to cost 500k now it costs an where upto 5 or 6 million depending if they get it from scam cash shop box. And where the 30day use to be 3-5million now costs anywhere between 20-40 milliom.

Drop rates continue to get nerfed, making it harder to get the better stuff. The drop rates for all diys upto level 75 got drastically nerfed when they changed the diys/recipes to crafted gear.

Arena seriously bugged which should be removed until its fixed.