OK the most recent class I played alot was paladin so I'll give you my scenario.
No proc,dodges,resist s cuz that could change the tide of any battle
1. I go into battle with dw/reflect bow/perseverance
1a. Warrior focuses me I lose dw, he gets basic attacked to death. Me and him are first to die.
1b. I go for the wl first
2. Wl is dead, warrior has no howl of glory, obviously I go for the wr.
2a. Rm preds one of the three, pally would be hardest to kill unless being focused, so he would probably go for the warrior.
3. Warrior is dead, pally is running low on Dw ticks, pops transference and blades of aika, goes for cleric, cleric is dead.
4. Pally stand there waiting for rm to come out of pred, he tries to kill pally, dg instakills him.
5.pally with no dw vs a dg
with all her skills and 50% CD, obviously do
Dg is the victor
You act like Clerics would die instantly from a pally focusing them...
I mean... I haven't played Aika in a while due to no decent computer, but back in my day Clerics were the reigning champions of tankage (even with sub-par gear), so if the scenario is a full +12 90 Unique set, pretty sure in a 1v1, the cleric would kill a pally...
The only class I can think of that would easily, instantly kill a cleric 1v1 is a Warrior or a DG.
From a Cleric PoV:
1. Fully buffed with max Rejuv/AA
2. Get focused by the warrior
3. Pally jumps on warlock
4. Warlock with +12 90 unique takes wards down
5. Close call, pally and warlock both are low HP
6. RM preds both pally and warlock after they fight
7. Cleric is still surviving from War attacks
8. RM Stealths after predding
9. Cleric and Warrior still battling long enough for another pred to come back up.
10. RM preds and hits the cleric
11. Warrior uses blood strike on the cleric
12. Cleric critically low HP surviving on fumes of HP
13. DG makes sure she has stealth ready (Reload CD OP)
14. DG comes out of stealth, bellas the cleric
15. DG stealths
16. Cleric dies from a e-cure+rejuv tick
17. RM ghost stances the warrior
18. DG watches in stealth
19. Warrior AoEs around,
20. War gets lucky with Fear
21. RM is feared while in ghost stance or stealth (depending on which he used)
22. DG is easily dodging every war AoE
23. RM is out of stealth and feared
24. DG capitalizes and kills RM in 3 hits
25. War charges DG and stuns her
26. DG dodges auto, auto
27. gets smashed
28. critically low HP on DG
29. DG gets up, sidesteps
30. DG stealths
31. Instantly comes back out with an auto followed up by a heartbreaker
32. War casts freedom
This is where it can go either way specifically...
-After casting freedom, the war re-targets the DG who has Sidestep on CD
-He manages to cast charge, it misses, he instantly follows that up with a HoWrath
-the wrath hits, blood strike, misses
-Smash lands, casts fear, that hits
-DG is feared
-Deadly charge (the one that slows and reduces crit resist, not too familiar with names at this point)
~Warrior is Victor~
-After casting freedom the warrior charges, it misses
-DG Casts Nightshade (while heartbreaker is still proc'd)
-Heartbreaker stuns the warrior
-Reload is up
-Crossfire while kiting behind the war
-Nightshade gets blocked by parry
-Instantly Lead rain *Crits*
-War stunned again
~DG is Victor~
Either or both are extremely OP.