Poll

If you took each class and they were all maxxed out to the fullest (lvl 90 gear +12 and w/e the best acc is for each class) and you put them all in a brawl, who do you think would be The Last Man Standing?

RM
DG
WR
PL
WL
CL

Author Topic: Last Class to stand?  (Read 9789 times)

chem_dude

• View Profile
Re: Last Class to stand?
« Reply #30 on: November 03, 2013, 11:15:46 am »
warrior will die instantly.  everyone knows that warriors can do a ton of damage if played well.  Logically a DG will heartbreaker the warrior and then its GG.  beyond that depends who teams up with who, tho randomly WL/CL are the tankiest, will live the longest

smiteyourface

« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 01:14:14 pm »
i never said wrs will be taking 2-3k per skill used on them.. and your cored dawn giving you about 60k you would have roughly 70k in 90 uni without lma buffs(blue stats are stronger on 90 uni and you gain nearly 10k from the hp/mp from the high +/rank and lvl change, also wrs blue stats are stronger than cls hp wise and almost doubled when cored according to astrobunny). the wr would have close to 80k(without lma buffs)... did you miss the part where i said they would have the ranking dungeon buffs? that would almost put them at almost 90k and no i never said there were relics. >.>

a wrs bloodstrike still hits ridiculously hard no matter what your armor is if the wr has high hp... yeah i have a few +12 cored dawn pieces myself and they still hurt if they are lma in a +12 set... also last i checked before dmg reduction and without crits a wr, with 4-5k patk which is what they would be at with +12 90 uni and no relics with 90k hp, would do 20k bloodstrikes. since wrs ignore about 70% defense and you get 30% damage reduction as a cl(from the set) you would still take a 14k bs before crit. that is a lot more than what other classes would do to you before crits. also while the wr is freedomed they can still use fear and stuns on everyone... also wrs if maxed out can always have about 42-45% cooldown reduction without truth seeker. by my count thats 3 bloodstrikes during that freedom and 3 more during their fear if they got everyone with it. thats at least 42k from bs and 84k if fear goes perfect without counting crits other skills or the procs...

and sorry but if nobody but the cl gets hw then the cl only gets the 1 hw that they can make. since this is maxed out in every way possible for every character its not unfair to assume everyone gets 4 hw.. especially since the cl can grace and create another hw when needed. something the other classes cant do. you completely ignored the fact that i said everyone would have ageis hp/mp potions.. the ones that heal 5k which is 1/3 of what hw heals but spammable unlike hw since you can only have 4 hw.

double

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 02:04:20 pm »
seems rm is best choice to some o.o

bloodshot58

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2013, 02:53:31 pm »
switch to ts with full cd build, then switch to whatever set you're gonna use to kill ppl (twi, 85h, 90u)

^talking bout rm

ainsley

« Reply #34 on: December 31, 2013, 02:27:45 am »
anyone know where poyson has disappear to i need to speak wit her but dont know how to get ahold of her lol if anyone know hit me up

Bravera

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2014, 09:13:02 am »
OK the most recent class I played alot was paladin so I'll give you my scenario.
No proc,dodges,resist s cuz that could change the tide of any battle
1. I go into battle with dw/reflect bow/perseverance
1a. Warrior focuses me I lose dw, he gets basic attacked to death. Me and him are first to die.
1b. I go for the wl first
2. Wl is dead, warrior has no howl of glory, obviously I go for the wr.
2a. Rm preds one of the three, pally would be hardest to kill unless being focused, so he would probably go for the warrior.
3. Warrior is dead, pally is running low on Dw ticks, pops transference and blades of aika, goes for cleric, cleric is dead.
4. Pally stand there waiting for rm to come out of pred, he tries to kill pally, dg instakills him.
5.pally with no dw vs a dg
with all her skills and 50% CD, obviously do
Dg is the victor

Aly

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2014, 05:52:40 pm »
OK the most recent class I played alot was paladin so I'll give you my scenario.
No proc,dodges,resist s cuz that could change the tide of any battle
1. I go into battle with dw/reflect bow/perseverance
1a. Warrior focuses me I lose dw, he gets basic attacked to death. Me and him are first to die.
1b. I go for the wl first
2. Wl is dead, warrior has no howl of glory, obviously I go for the wr.
2a. Rm preds one of the three, pally would be hardest to kill unless being focused, so he would probably go for the warrior.
3. Warrior is dead, pally is running low on Dw ticks, pops transference and blades of aika, goes for cleric, cleric is dead.
4. Pally stand there waiting for rm to come out of pred, he tries to kill pally, dg instakills him.
5.pally with no dw vs a dg
with all her skills and 50% CD, obviously do
Dg is the victor

You act like Clerics would die instantly from a pally focusing them...
I mean... I haven't played Aika in a while due to no decent computer, but back in my day Clerics were the reigning champions of tankage (even with sub-par gear), so if the scenario is a full +12 90 Unique set, pretty sure in a 1v1, the cleric would kill a pally...
The only class I can think of that would easily, instantly kill a cleric 1v1 is a Warrior or a DG.

From a Cleric PoV:

1. Fully buffed with max Rejuv/AA
2. Get focused by the warrior
3. Pally jumps on warlock
4. Warlock with +12 90 unique takes wards down
5. Close call, pally and warlock both are low HP
6. RM preds both pally and warlock after they fight
7. Cleric is still surviving from War attacks
8. RM Stealths after predding
9. Cleric and Warrior still battling long enough for another pred to come back up.
10. RM preds and hits the cleric
11. Warrior uses blood strike on the cleric
12. Cleric critically low HP surviving on fumes of HP
13. DG makes sure she has stealth ready (Reload CD OP)
14. DG comes out of stealth, bellas the cleric
15. DG stealths
16. Cleric dies from a e-cure+rejuv tick
17. RM ghost stances the warrior
18. DG watches in stealth
19. Warrior AoEs around,
20. War gets lucky with Fear
21. RM is feared while in ghost stance or stealth (depending on which he used)
22. DG is easily dodging every war AoE
23. RM is out of stealth and feared
24. DG capitalizes and kills RM in 3 hits
25. War charges DG and stuns her
26. DG dodges auto, auto
27. gets smashed
28. critically low HP on DG
29. DG gets up, sidesteps
30. DG stealths
31. Instantly comes back out with an auto followed up by a heartbreaker
32. War casts freedom
This is where it can go either way specifically...

Scenario 1:

-After casting freedom, the war re-targets the DG who has Sidestep on CD
-He manages to cast charge, it misses, he instantly follows that up with a HoWrath
-the wrath hits, blood strike, misses
-Smash lands, casts fear, that hits
-DG is feared
-Deadly charge (the one that slows and reduces crit resist, not too familiar with names at this point)
-Blood strike
-DG dies

~Warrior is Victor~

Scenario 2:

-After casting freedom the warrior charges, it misses
-DG Casts Nightshade (while heartbreaker is still proc'd)
-Heartbreaker stuns the warrior
-Assassinate
-Reload is up
-Reload/Side step
-Chain Movement/Reaction
-Crossfire while kiting behind the war
-Nightshade gets blocked by parry
-Heartbreaker
-Instantly Lead rain *Crits*
-War stunned again
-Nightshade
-Exploit
-Assassinate *Crits*
-Cover fire

~DG is Victor~

Either or both are extremely OP.

Status in game: Inactive due to college.
Thanks Pharm for Sig!

roseofarts

• 5 years of fun ... and rage ...lots of rage
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 05, 2014, 04:55:45 am »
hmmm it really depends. I myself would think the wr would die first from a cl pov. I'd come out with ag and sigent castigation and exor the wr crippling his attack power (and anyone that got hit by the exor debuff) until he rebuffs but that leaves him open to be killed. from the desperate prayer keeping you safe for another 3-5 secs. when that wears off you just focus an aoeing the group trying to find stealthers and dealing damage. From there I think the biggest threat is the wl. So dps him down while he's probly fighting the pally. From there you can ether cast castigation on the pally or wl because the rm and dg are probably hiding. If the pally has dw I use it on them next. If pally doesn't have dw I cast it on the wl to take off his mana shield (thinking he hasn't got it take by the pally or rm yet). No matter who you cast next the wl is probably who you want to kill next unless you see a stealther out them go for them. The pally and rm shouldn't be too much trouble if you are stun res and silence res build on your acc set. From there if you can ag and not kill yourself on bella you are normally good to go. Use a hw in ur ag time and make a new one so you have ur def boost and attack and another hw  waiting for when you need it. But that's just what I think really depends on the players and there build. And this is all assuming no other class has hws on them and only there class buffs nothing else special all that stuff.
That old cl

unicyber

• Spawn camping was an art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 05, 2014, 01:13:37 pm »
WTF was that Jared you disregarded so many factors
It was good while it lasted, Aitans.
Don't be too hard on T3Fun, their employees make the equivalent of $100 a month.

Aly

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 05, 2014, 06:03:43 pm »
WTF was that Jared you disregarded so many factors

Nope. Cl > All Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Thanks Pharm for Sig!

Musicianist

• ay bae bae
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 02, 2014, 11:08:52 am »
Disregarding that I'm posting 5 months later.

Like it's been said, it'd basically depend on certain factors. But, if they played their cards right, the winner could be either the DG or RM. Possibly the RM if a waiting game is played. Assuming this is in a small area, the RM and DG could easily go into stealth while the WR, PL, WL, and CL do their things. Depending on which class would be the last one up out of those 4 could change up things, but the RM or DG could probably KO them pretty quick. In this case, assuming it's the RM who KOs them and goes back into stealth, the waiting game could last a while. I looked at that Tbao skill simulator to see the possible CDs for an RM's Stealth and Pred and a DG's Stealth and Reload. (Excluding relics, going by what the simulator says, and assuming this is still with 90 gear) With max Reload + Acc CD4s + Weap CD8 a DG's Stealth would have a 49s cooldown, and with Acc CD4s + Weap CD8 an RM would have a 91s cooldown on Stealth/Pred. Considering they would virtually have unlimited stealth time (at least for a bit in the DG's case), the RM could possibly have the advantage. The RM could just keep going into Stealth and Pred (if they're careful with positioning) while waiting on the DG's Reload/Stealth to wear off. As soon as Reload is used, the skill would have a 228s CD, and when it wore off, that would result in the DG's stealth having a 91s cooldown like the RM's. So, when they both went on CD, the DG would basically be out in the open. Considering those odds, the RM would probably win. But, it still depends on certain factors of course. The RM/DG bout could go more than just one way, and I'm only talking about one scenario. And if I'm wrong somewhere, I apologize.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 11:20:32 am by Musicianist »

Aly

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 02, 2014, 01:24:50 pm »

Like it's been said, it'd basically depend on certain factors. But, if they played their cards right, the winner could be either the DG or RM. Possibly the RM if a waiting game is played. Assuming this is in a small area, the RM and DG could easily go into stealth while the WR, PL, WL, and CL do their things. Depending on which class would be the last one up out of those 4 could change up things, but the RM or DG could probably KO them pretty quick. In this case, assuming it's the RM who KOs them and goes back into stealth, the waiting game could last a while. I looked at that Tbao skill simulator to see the possible CDs for an RM's Stealth and Pred and a DG's Stealth and Reload. (Excluding relics, going by what the simulator says, and assuming this is still with 90 gear) With max Reload + Acc CD4s + Weap CD8 a DG's Stealth would have a 49s cooldown, and with Acc CD4s + Weap CD8 an RM would have a 91s cooldown on Stealth/Pred. Considering they would virtually have unlimited stealth time (at least for a bit in the DG's case), the RM could possibly have the advantage. The RM could just keep going into Stealth and Pred (if they're careful with positioning) while waiting on the DG's Reload/Stealth to wear off. As soon as Reload is used, the skill would have a 228s CD, and when it wore off, that would result in the DG's stealth having a 91s cooldown like the RM's. So, when they both went on CD, the DG would basically be out in the open. Considering those odds, the RM would probably win. But, it still depends on certain factors of course. The RM/DG bout could go more than just one way, and I'm only talking about one scenario. And if I'm wrong somewhere, I apologize.

So you're saying that the RM would have more stealth time?

The way I see it, if the DG is smart, if there is any instance the RM is in the open (with correct positioning) you should hop out into view just long enough to 2-3 hit the RM and then disappear again xD The RM is really the only opposition the DG would have in a circumstance like that IMO...

Thanks Pharm for Sig!

Musicianist

• ay bae bae
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 02, 2014, 06:49:47 pm »

So you're saying that the RM would have more stealth time?

The way I see it, if the DG is smart, if there is any instance the RM is in the open (with correct positioning) you should hop out into view just long enough to 2-3 hit the RM and then disappear again xD The RM is really the only opposition the DG would have in a circumstance like that IMO...
Max Pred lasts 34s. If Stealth is re-used right as Pred wears off, the CD for Pred should be at  about 57s, which means Pred could be re-used at the last few seconds of Stealth wearing off if I'm not mistaken. So, it's possible to stay in stealth for an RM. I'd say the same for DG, but Reload's CD would be too long to keep going back into stealth.

But yeah, like I was saying the little sparring match could go more than just one way. The RM could get timing wrong a bit, or the DG could hear Pred and try and AoE or something like that.