Poll

If you took each class and they were all maxxed out to the fullest (lvl 90 gear +12 and w/e the best acc is for each class) and you put them all in a brawl, who do you think would be The Last Man Standing?

RM
DG
WR
PL
WL
CL

Author Topic: Last Class to stand?  (Read 9571 times)

ミス・ブルー

• 蒼崎青子
    • View Profile
    • 魔法使いの夜
Re: Last Class to stand?
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2013, 10:40:34 am »
Lets just say every class is in full +12 Heaven set. No LM/archon buffs.

I'm a +12 CL and these are my findings.

I imagine in a battle royal between all these classes a DG would win. CL wouldn't win because no dps and would get ganked. WL/WR/PL would duke it out with an RM pred on them the whole time. Eventually the DG would come in and pwn everyone left alive. People argue the CL would insight the stealthers out but I find that laughable because everyone would be ganking the CL. The CL would be stunlocked... you can't insight when stunlocked/silenced. Besides why would the CL help the people ganking them? Why would I be nice enough to insight the stealthers out when I have non stealth ganking me. Na, If I was getting ganked from the start by the non stealthers I wouldn't be nice enough to go... "oh yeah go ahead and kill me. I'm going to be nice and help you out by insighting the stealthers." I would only Insight in a battle royal if I wasn't getting attacked by someone.

CL = Take the CL out of full +12 cored dawn and stick them in Full +12 Heaven set and the CL drops 35 crit resist and 40 crit dmg reduction. Take everyone out of Twi and put them all in Heaven and it makes every class other than DG have a harder time killing CLs. Since I have not fought any Full +12 of any other class I can't really say anything about CLs ability to kill another full +12 class.

DG = Currently, the class that can kill me fastest is DG. The DG doesn't even need to wear Twi to achieve this and doesn't need full +12 either. This tells me DG has the highest DPS in the game. DG doesn't even need Twi proc to bring down any Full +12 class in under 10 seconds(provided the DG succeeds in getting the jump on someone and proceeds to stunlock). I have seen +7 85 Honor DG solo pwn +11 85 Honor WL LM. Most OP class ever.

WR = Take Twi out of the equation then a full +12 WR would take 30-40 seconds to kill me. Provided the fight is 1v1 and starts out at full health, I have HW, & full buffs up(including AA and HI). Mind you that is 30-40 seconds of stunlocking me with my only heals being HI and HW, if stuns fail to land and I get heals/AG off then the fight can last much longer. Fight duration depends on luck.

WL = Take Twi out of the equation then a full +12 WL would take ^ about the same to kill me even with Bunny combo(If you use Pran buffs the fight will last even longer, though). Provided the fight is 1v1 and starts out at full health, I have HW, & full buffs up(including Holy Shield and HI). Mind you that is 30-40 seconds of stunlocking me with my only heals being HI and HW, if stuns fail to land and I get heals/AG off then the fight can last much longer. Fight duration depends on luck. If using both Air and Water pran in the fight then you can cancel two bunny combos, Air pran Slow Resist buff stops first combo then Water pran 60% dmg reduction buff helps you survive the next. You can last ~ 2 min(takes using bunny 3 times). Mind you the WL can see that you cast Water pran buff and just wait for it to fall off then attack.

RM = I find it difficult to rate the RM, I have tanked RM with +12 Twi weapons(for periods longer than 10 min with Twi procs). So I doubt the RM could kill a CL even if both of them wore Heaven. Aka CL drops Dawn set to lose 35 crit resist and 40 crit dmg reduction, but RM drops Twi proc to balance.

PL = Can't kill a +12 CL even with Twi proc. Not enough stuns and not enough dps without LM/Archon buffs.

double

« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2013, 10:51:02 am »
.. I would still say rm over dg reason is because if all of them fight all rm has to do is stealth.. and if dg stealth rm's has pred than another Stealth while once dg stealth is over they done.. or if they use reload it takes time so they would still be unstealthed for 2-4 sec so rm's still have a chance to just knock out shot it and finish it o:< but meanwhile before a dg stealth is finish Wr/wl/pl/cl would get predded

Aly

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2013, 10:56:09 am »
.. I would still say rm over dg reason is because if all of them fight all rm has to do is stealth.. and if dg stealth rm's has pred than another Stealth while once dg stealth is over they done.. or if they use reload it takes time so they would still be unstealthed for 2-4 sec so rm's still have a chance to just knock out shot it and finish it o:< but meanwhile before a dg stealth is finish Wr/wl/pl/cl would get predded

I was able to stealth for approximately 5 full minutes as a 76 DG in SS gear <_< 5 minutes... by that time, reload had a 30 second cool down left :| Which would be another 5 minutes of stealth... I can't imagine a maxed level DG with full CD on acc lol PERMA STEALTH \o/

Status in game: Inactive due to college.
Thanks Pharm for Sig!

ミス・ブルー

• 蒼崎青子
    • View Profile
    • 魔法使いの夜
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2013, 11:33:32 am »

You fail to realise DG has a skill called Cover Fire. Yes the DG may be unstealthed for 2-4 seconds but that DG will come out of stealth with Cover Fire aoe, which gives them 75% dmg reduction for 14 seconds. That means if the RM comes out of stealth using Ambush and follows up with Knockout Shot they still can't kill a FULL +12 DG that is taking 75% dmg reduction in under 8 seconds. The RM can chance trying to kill the DG when they pop out of stealth, but the odds of the RM finishing the job in under 8 seconds is pretty low. The DG can cover it's butt against the RM for that short duration they are out of stealth, but when the RM stealth runs out... the DG will rape him.

double

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2013, 11:50:25 am »
o: and what bout neutralize? o.o coverfire or any buff can always come off.. and think bout it.. its a rm with full +12.. ya never know if a High dk+ High proc will just 1shot.

MihaiST89

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2013, 12:24:29 pm »
wl in +12 heaven and pran flower \o/

ミス・ブルー

• 蒼崎青子
    • View Profile
    • 魔法使いの夜
« Reply #21 on: November 02, 2013, 02:14:39 pm »
I did forget neutralize, however that is dependant on buff order. The 8 seconds of stun may expire before Cover Fire dmg reduction buff runs out.

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 02, 2013, 03:05:13 pm »
wl in +12 heaven and pran flower \o/

be nice to imagine, but warlocks have the one buff that a cl/pl/rm can remove with Castigate / Sanctuary / Neutralise shot, without mana shield and the little HP in comparison to other classes wls are likely the squishiest class... of all classes i'd say that if it was all 6 charging in at eachother warlock and pallies would have the lowest survival chance;

Warriors have survival skill like Parry / HoF / HoB, as well as lockdown spammage
Pallys can only depend on DW really... without it they are squishy (sad but true)
Riflemen can stand a high chance with pred... but all they need is a fortunate (not for them) aoe spam from a warlock / cleric / warrior and they are toast
Dual Gunners, yeah in a 1v1 would likely win, but if all 6 was attacking eachother in a crowd, i wouldn't hold my breath on their survival
Warlocks, would stand a higher chance if they had a 2nd buff, but like i said 3 classes can cause a warlocks death with minimal effort.
Clerics... depends on build, but i'm guessing they are built to either last or to deal damage, not both, but their lack of pointful pvp skills would be the main issue, Tempest is a pain to hit ani-cancellers, Castigate / and their 71 skill (cant remember its name) have too large cooldowns, and Holy bolts cast time will only cause their own death

If however it is a 1v1 of each class then id agree that wr / dg would win due to lockdown spam

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

Guts

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 02, 2013, 03:54:32 pm »
DG obviously. Warrior and paladin would be the first ones dead.

smiteyourface

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2013, 04:09:22 pm »
people fail to realize that this is a free for all... you take out the classes that threaten you the most first which the cl is not the most threatening class to anyone but stealthers. the cl just needs to survive until the dg decides to take them out then whoever is left would jump on the dg if they notice it.. assuming there are any other classes left..

dont know if you havent noticed but attacking the most tanky character in a free for all is like asking to be attacked by the next strongest dps class which is the same as asking to be killed... if you get killed you cannot win.

also do not forget the procs... its apparently a strong damage over time when it procs. the biggest aoe the cl has that can proc the set just so happens to be insight... using it to hit the people on you or just to hit a big group of people you could also hit the stealthers on accident >.>

Dracula

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2013, 05:07:39 pm »
if it were a team of cl vs a team of any other single class i'd say cls would win. but if mixed i'd still choose dg as last to survive ..

smiteyourface

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2013, 07:24:12 pm »
i understand why people are saying dg but still the dg only has 2 sets of attacks and if they use reload to stealth longer they only have one set of attacks after that they are done. even with +12 armor the dg is still the squishiest class so if they get insighted(a very real possibility for reasons i have already stated in my last post) they are dead...

id still say wr because if they were all maxed out +12 90 uni gear, enchants that are going to be put in eventually(look at ah if you dont know already.. just type in the best typical enchants already and there are better ones), best buffs(lma buffs or not doesnt matter, 1st place potions in ranking dungeon, paid buffs from lilola hawn, pvp sauce, protection potion, etc..), best acc set for the class, and then best build possible for the class. then the wr will have 80k+ hp going full con build and still be able to do 20-30k bloodstrikes on every class while freedomed. the wr would also be taking only about 2-3k per normal attack and at most 15k or so from other skills. now lets say every class started with 4 different holy waters as well as aegis hp/mp potions the ones that heal 5k. you see now how this fight can be won by any of the classes and not just dg? nobody said there were rules against anything other than what the games rules themselves are...

also if i remember correctly there were items in kaika that you could buy from the premium cafe merchant or w.e that you could use with a 1 minute cd or so that would revive you similar to how soulgem works.

Misdirection

« Reply #27 on: November 03, 2013, 12:44:32 am »
Usually From what I noticed Wr, and a pocket cleric. Why For the simple fact is that anyone who attacks said cleric has the warrior ff them and if You then focus on warrior the cleric is more free to heal the warrior. Another point is the fact of aoe range and how fast Warriors can spam attacks therefore killing tons of people quickly and more than like be last one alive. I blame that 15 secs of Fear. So I will say warrior.

There are time when dg , rm are last standing but they are not taking the bulk of damage its more of hide and seek game with these clases. You could hide almost half the battle then pick of last of the people and possibly be last standing but that just how these class are. Then overall will usually be last standing other than warrior for the simple fact is they can stealth.

DukeOfHorror

• When you Assume, you make an ass of u and me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 03, 2013, 11:04:18 am »
a battle doesn't really last that long, if it's free for all a rm or dg wouldn't really fight (based on my experience i would die too fast), so a rm or dg would wait it out and also doesn't anyone realize that pvp or any battle doesn't really last long even when everyone is full +12. Also hp doesn't mean nothing when people hit for more that you could heal and really where are they fighting cause it's sounds like they would be fighting in a box where there's no place to hide and the cleric could insight everywhere.
DukeOfHorror 99 Sniper

"In wars, fools kill other fools for foolish causes" -Thom Merrilin

ミス・ブルー

• 蒼崎青子
    • View Profile
    • 魔法使いの夜
« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2013, 11:04:27 am »
id still say wr because if they were all maxed out +12 90 uni gear... the wr will have 80k+ hp Realistically, he would have 60K HP as would everyone else. You forget this is a fight without LMA buffs and without relics. With full +12 cored Dawn and Con build I get about ~60k HP with no LMA buff or HP relics. be able to do 20-30k bloodstrikes on every class while freedomed(Freedom lasts 14 seconds, at most WR gets off two BS. He can't kill everyone  in 14 seconds with only two 20-30k BS.  Against a CL those are 10-20k, I could take 3-6 of those without healing.) the wr would also be taking only about 2-3k per normal attack and at most 15k or so from other skills.You forget this applies to the other classes too, EVERYONE is in full +12 in this scenario. now lets say every class started with 4 different holy waters as well as aegis hp/mp potions the ones that heal 5k. Why would this happen? This is a fight between the different classes, you can't give every non CL 4 HW and consider it a fair fight, the HW is a CL item. Giving them to Non CL classes makes everyone gain an advantage against the CL.

Usually From what I noticed Wr, and a pocket cleric. Why For the simple fact is that anyone who attacks said cleric has the warrior ff them and if You then focus on warrior the cleric is more free to heal the warrior. Another point is the fact of aoe range and how fast Warriors can spam attacks therefore killing tons of people quickly and more than like be last one alive. I blame that 15 secs of Fear. So I will say warrior.

You say WR would win and give a scenario of a WR with a Pocket CL, but that doesn't apply at all. This is a battle Royal scenario where the CL won't heal anyone but themselves. Aka people are free to attack and kill the WR without worrying about a CL healing him.