Poll

If you took each class and they were all maxxed out to the fullest (lvl 90 gear +12 and w/e the best acc is for each class) and you put them all in a brawl, who do you think would be The Last Man Standing?

RM
DG
WR
PL
WL
CL

Author Topic: Last Class to stand?  (Read 8574 times)

nova0shoot

• View Profile
Last Class to stand?
« on: November 01, 2013, 01:24:57 pm »
Feel free to leave a comment.

»sayaka«

• Red Hats For One, Red Hats For All!
    • View Profile
Re: Last Class to stand?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 01:30:51 pm »
depends on the player themselves, i've seen alot of 71-83s who dont know how to even half play their classes due to jumpstarting and all that stuff...
But if i had to choose id say wr / wl... wr because of their mass AoE lockdowns and Howl of Blood + Freedom, wls because of powerful AoE burst damage skills like Black hole and maybe Volt Rain

http://aikaforum.t3fun.com/index.php?topic=12857.0 - My B/S List -
I guess I quit the game, just here to Troll.
The game WAS good, but it's not worth the money / effort some put into it. It is ran terribly

smiteyourface

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 02:43:49 pm »
well yes as he said it depends on the player but if everyone was perfect at their class it could be any of them but as we all know nobody is perfect or even close to it. so in terms of easiest class to play,current mindset of players etc, it could very easily be a pl rm wl or wr that are last.

rm if they never get knocked out of stealth and the cl dies first (current mindset is to kill cls/dps first)

wr simply because of the ability to have perma fear/blood and have freedom more than half the time.

wl because of their insanely high burst damage, mana shield mixed with the crazy defense/hp/mp of +12 90 uni, and aoe attacks.

pl.. well lets just say the 90 unis are pretty tanky if they had the crit resist and everything on it (including those not implemented yet) the extra piece of armor and reflect blow etc (need someone that still knows how to play pl to pull it off. though as far as i know we have no good pvp pls left in na skill wise not gear wise so as of now it wouldnt happen)

more than half of the time though id say it would be a wr winning the brawl.

double

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 02:53:14 pm »
/rm

LotusNine

• WoopWoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 03:17:06 pm »
Well,  paladin for sure... but in all honesty rm will just hide in a corner till the end then kill the last one standing and gloat about how OP he is in his +7 SS set

Dracula

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 03:34:09 pm »
i've seen 1 or 2 pissed off DGs take control of an entire bf.
so imma go with dg.

but then again againtst op wr and freedom all is useless;\
« Last Edit: November 01, 2013, 03:37:49 pm by Dracula »

Aly

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2013, 05:33:42 pm »
i've seen 1 or 2 pissed off DGs take control of an entire bf.
so imma go with dg.

but then again againtst op wr and freedom all is useless;\

Up-voting! I agree LOL.

Status in game: Inactive due to college.
Thanks Pharm for Sig!

So Wild !

• Wake up, world, can't you see the Earth is crying?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2013, 06:20:04 pm »
Depends who play any class,but sure,dg will be. For those who said that wr is better than dg because of freedom,its not true. Considering that we are talking about a dg withfull +12 heaven set and best acc set with crit + Black Rose,wrs sill canbe stunned : heartbreaker + any skill/normal hit which crits = stunn,so ifthe wr got hb he is lost. Till the hb stun is over,wr is already dead.
Be free, be yourself, be happy, read books and be the voice for the animals.

bloodshot58

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2013, 06:30:42 pm »
wrs get more dmw time than any other class

wat

LotusNine

• WoopWoop!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2013, 06:37:40 pm »
Lol DG so OP in forum, in game theres only like 5 of them in each nation though

So Wild !

• Wake up, world, can't you see the Earth is crying?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2013, 06:50:48 pm »
Lol DG so OP in forum, in game theres only like 5 of them in each nation though

If you check,you will see that i said that depends who is playing,but dg islike unstoppable. Full heaven +12 would have like 10k pdef and mdef
Be free, be yourself, be happy, read books and be the voice for the animals.

cleu

• not clue
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2013, 06:54:19 pm »
depends, probably warlock

Dracula

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2013, 07:00:05 pm »
then again dg can just stealth and wait for freedom to end ..

dg ftw xD

DukeOfHorror

• When you Assume, you make an ass of u and me.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2013, 09:05:11 pm »
DG and rm stealth, everyone would die in first 2mins and rm will be out of ways to hide, DG would come out paralyze, rm dead, DG wins.
DukeOfHorror 99 Sniper

"In wars, fools kill other fools for foolish causes" -Thom Merrilin

smiteyourface

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2013, 10:57:09 pm »
remember i said best crit resist enchants including those not implemented yet... there are crit resist 12s for mount and armor that we will get eventually use a crit resist mount and pran flower on the wr and the dg will have to use black rose to be able to crit on the wr.

also the sets themselves will end up allowing a non con build player to get around 70k hp with buffs con build close to 80-90k not too sure and also the insanse amount of defense. yes the dg will be in full +12 but so will the wr.. and if you really wanted to go all out for the wr you could get status resist 8 cd 4% and crit rate 4 or whatever else you wanted to use.

im not going any farther with this because people are forgetting this is a brawl with 1 of every class which means anything can and will happen... cls insight the stealthers and dies leaving stealthers to die as well from any of the other classes. wr fears everyone and procs with the 90 uni set everyone but the wr would die. rm preds everyone and dg comes out of stealth/stunned early... etc etc... never assume it will always end up being a 1vs1 against 2 classes unless rms/dgs always stay out of it and the rm just preds the other non stealth char.