Author Topic: Offical 90 Cap Bugs  (Read 12287 times)

chem_dude

• View Profile
Re: Wailing Bugs
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2013, 04:01:42 pm »
DMW 3mins is dissapointing to hear. 

Arena onyx isnt a bug, they've said 71-85 and thats what they are

Oh yeah, and the Arena Onyx thing, it appears there's a NEW Arena Onyx that's 86-90. Has anybody got that one yet or do people still keep getting an older version?

You were saying?
So then there is a New arena onyx so the previous ones are 71-85 as has been said.  bug is the lack of implementation

SerenityJade

• 9x Cleric
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2013, 04:17:07 pm »
DMW 3mins is dissapointing to hear. 

Arena onyx isnt a bug, they've said 71-85 and thats what they are

Oh yeah, and the Arena Onyx thing, it appears there's a NEW Arena Onyx that's 86-90. Has anybody got that one yet or do people still keep getting an older version?

You were saying?
So then there is a New arena onyx so the previous ones are 71-85 as has been said.  bug is the lack of implementation

They're suppose to be implemented...but they're not.

MisanOne

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2013, 04:40:29 pm »
If it's not to be added yet.. why is it on the dang patch notes?! Get peoples hopes up..
I don't know how to respond to that one.  :P

It may have been included in the patch notes as a preview of whats to come in the next few patches. It may have come across as 'this is included now' due to translation issues. Im not saying this IS the case but as any long term Aika player knows it has occurred before. Sometimes we get so focused on getting new content and information out to our players that we miss a few things.. for this I apologize.
MisanOne - Lead Moderator, AikaNA

rogerrabbit

Re: Offical 90 Cap Bugs
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2013, 04:49:09 pm »
when you get the new quests in disceroa wailing land, and you look up the quest the locations dont show where the mobs are, like it does with other quests before the new ones

Vigilante

• Saving the world, one false conclusion at a time.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2013, 05:39:21 pm »
Look, the patches are just forwarded, they don't do the direct localization as I'm aware. Croxe used to do that himself and that's why we never had flashy patch notes. Sometimes you're gonna get things that aren't in the notes and you're gonna miss things that are.

MisanOne

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 06:11:43 pm »
Look, the patches are just forwarded, they don't do the direct localization as I'm aware. Croxe used to do that himself and that's why we never had flashy patch notes. Sometimes you're gonna get things that aren't in the notes and you're gonna miss things that are.

This pretty much sums it all up. We always work to provide a flawless product to our customers but sometimes errors are made. It is rare that expansions or additions of any significant size arrive without some glitches unless a company has a huge staff doing testing. In our case we don't have a huge staff and there are multiple localized versions of Aika that the developers must cater to and code for which makes the process all the more difficult.
   Currently our GM staff continue to log and report every error directly to the developer in hope that a quick patch can be sent back to us for implementation. Granted most of our long time players know this process takes a minimum of two weeks depending on how significant the issue being addressed is.
   We appreciate our players efforts at bringing each and every error to our attention and we will continue to test, confirm and report these issues to the developer.
   I would personally like to apologize to our players for any inconvenience and I assure you that our staff, despite what some may choose to believe, are working diligently to remedy all reported errors.

MisanOne
Lead Moderator, AikaNA
MisanOne - Lead Moderator, AikaNA

FullFrontal

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2013, 12:45:51 am »
Teleporter Of Prediction doesn't work in enemy nations, niether does NPCs in Disceroas of enemy nation.

Quote from: Snicks
Eater you clear up this stuff up or me gonna call my lawyer wtf is this!I spend $ on this game and you suspend me again for nothink?!
Quote from: Snicks
You really have a paid of balz man.

ShadowWand

« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2013, 07:55:32 am »
1. Dailies bf q's
2. Arena Onix
3. Air pran 3rd skill
4. Disceroa gateway
5.DMW

Those were said...

6. Guild Quest (are there gonna be some for 86-90?)

GM Eien

• The Cute one!
  • Game Master
  • BEHOLD MY PRAN OF JUSTICE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2013, 03:50:48 am »
Just tested the Air Pran new skill HighWind. It works as intended. It blocks Warrior's Fear skills and slows, even the Guards' slows. It cannot, however, cure already existing debuffs.

DarkShogun

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2013, 03:57:59 am »
Not sure if it is a bug but the land of wailing guards are green and can not be attacked but they can attack us  and they see through stealth
enjoying the game again

FireShot

• Those who can't feel the heat can't enjoy the fire
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2013, 04:30:37 am »
Bug : Soul Gem in Arena
Items involved : None
Ways to replicate the bug/glitch : Just use Soul Gem in Arena. when you die it still shows the prompt and plays almost half of the cooldown time. Which is basically enough for you to die again since you can't do anything while the cooldown is running... not even run away
etc : None

Pic by Shoxify

B> CD4 xtals for acc
My B/S list

GM Eien

• The Cute one!
  • Game Master
  • BEHOLD MY PRAN OF JUSTICE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2013, 09:16:01 pm »
Not sure if it is a bug but the land of wailing guards are green and can not be attacked but they can attack us  and they see through stealth

Odd. Just checked right now and they don't attack me.  :o

DarkShogun

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2013, 09:24:06 pm »
ill download something to record and go c if it does it again
enjoying the game again

Gordon Schumway

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2013, 10:21:10 pm »
bandicam is free

lapotato

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2013, 10:38:38 pm »
green mobs happens occasionally. Not only for this 90 cap.
Back when i still farm ariela on my warrior, a few mobs in there were green.
Can't tab target it, can only attack by AOE.

on a side note :

Bug : Double Enchanted Items
Items involved : Armor pieces, weapon, accesory
Ways to replicate the bug/glitch : Can't replicate unless u guy reroll 90 cap. The items that were in AH and mail during 90 cap maintenance got double enchanted
etc : none

^I hope it's fixed. But if it doesn't, i might get one op celeb set thanks to that