1. Players becoming less and less, we all know how boring it will be if we playing AIKA like playing a console game.
2. Servers stability, during this month, I had experienced more than 5 times server problems: login problem, AH problem, Mailbox and so on.
3. Contract validity, i think this's the most important, how long time will T3 continously cooperating with Korean AIKA developer.
4. Hacker. Actually I didn't see hacker so far here, but I know in Taiwan there's few disgusting players do using some speed up software. I think these kind of hacker is really crucial to a game and must be forbidened.
I dont know whether T3 have solution with these questions, at least I hope so.
Anyway, what's your opinion on is it worth to spend money on AIKA now?
1. Players come and go. Around this time of the year a large % of players are returning to school and so the #'s drop for a time.
2. The server issues are a relatively new occurrence. Our technical and development teams are addressing the issue.
3. T3Entertainment owns Hanbitsoft; i.e. We are dev run.
4. We take all forms of questionable gameplay seriously.
As with any form of entertainment its value is dependent on the individual.. if you feel its worth spending money on then I would say go for it; if not thats ok too.